Friday, July 9, 2010

You're too kind...

Hi! Hope your doing great today! So glad the weekend is here! On this card I used SU Whimisical Words set...its was a little to small paired with the designer paper and I wanted it to really be center stage so I stamped it, scanned it and resized it before I matted it...I love using this SU punch as a border on the bottom of my matted images and sentiments...The colors in this K&Company are so happy I couldnt wait to use them...I added some punched out butterflies and blinged them up a bit (I do believe this MS Three in One Punch was one of the best investments ever I use it all the time). Sheer white ribbon tops it off....Thanks so much for stopping by...I really appreciate you! Hugs....Have a great weekend! Cookie :D
Supplies: SU Whimsical Words, Pop Dots, SU Punch, MS Three in One Butterfly Punch, Bling, DCWV, SU and K&Company DP Stack,Ribbon and Computer

3 comments:

Angie said...

Once again Cookie, you leave me feeling so inspired. I absolutely love your style, and this card makes me happy just looking at it. Have a great weekend.
Angie

Susan Raihala said...

Sooo pretty! Love the border punch and of course the butterflies!

Gisèle said...

I love this card. The colours are beautiful. What a neat idea for resizing.