Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Well the fireworks have already started here...Its been raining most of the day but it finally stopped...Happy 4th of July! I made this card for a challenge over at SCS to make a card that incorporates stars and the color gold...so I used gold stars to create this clean and simple design...It was fun to make...I had these gold confetti stars in my stash for a long time waiting to be used somehow...they were popped up on pop dots for dimension and I scored the red card base but it doent show up good in the photo...Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
Supplies: Papers by Stampin Up, Gold Stars, Pop Dots, Ribbon

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Cookie! I really love this card, and I can see the vertical scoring you did on the red card base! What a great idea. Thank you for another beauty. Have a happy holiday.
Sweet wishes,
Angie in Utah

Susan Raihala said...

Fab card, Cookie! Very festive and textured!

Have a great day!