Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Unforgettable Friend...


Hi! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I wanted to share a card I made today using a Stampin Up set...I stamped the elephant twice so I could cut him out and use pop dots for some dimension...Its my favorite thing to do on a card...I found this cute gingham button in my stash and thought it would be cute with the gingham paper...I thought this made a fun and happy card!
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hugs....Cookie :D
Supplies: Stampin Up Stamp Set, MM Gingham Paper, DCWV Solid Papers, Gingham Button, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Stazon Black, Watercolor pencils by Kimberly
Of course I have to add some Nat King Coles Unforgettable...

1 comment:

TrishG said...

Nice simple layout but really effective with the colors and layers! Very cute!