Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Its Cold Outside...

Well for Florida its cold but no Snowmen yet...I have yet to see snow in my lifetime in person...
Its 46 degrees out right now and its cold enough for me! Its a nice change from the heat but I dont want it too cold...Even though we dont see snowmen in our parts I LOVE making snowmen cards...they are so cute! On this one I added some silver brad buttons and some sakura stardust pen on the stars and a bit on the torn paper snow...I stamped the snowman twice once in blue so I could cut out the scarf and pop it up...A snowflake charm was added to the ribbon for fun...Thanks so much for stopping by! P.S. Hey Gabi your cards really got me in the snowman making mood! I am loving your cards!
Supplies: Recollections Snowman Stamp Set, Target and DCWV Papers, Ribbon, Oriental Trading Charm, MM Brad Buttons, Sakura Stardust Pen, Pop Dots, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, SU Blue Ink, Stazon Ink
Ok now for a scene from one of my all time favorite Christmas movies "Elf"

3 comments:

TrishG said...

Very cute. Love the colors. Really cute details on the image!

Gabi (With An Eye) said...

Cookie I adore that little snowman card of yours and the ice cold blue card stock and ribbon. I'm thrilled to see my little snowman cards have inspired (and to see my name up in lights). You're the sweetest! P.S. That was one of my favorite scenes from Elf. Thanks so much for uploading that scene. What a treat! I think I'll watch it again today and think of you.

Joan B said...

Another wonderful card! You've never seen snow!!!??? Oh my. I can't decide whether you are lucky or cursed!! LOL