Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Elvis the 70s...

I love Elvis! So its only fitting I make an Elvis card to share with you...One of my all time favorite Elvis Eras was "Thats The Way It Is" / "Vegas" even though I loved them all...He was so gorgeous in the white jumpsuits with that black hair and beautiful face! Theres a challenge going on over at SCS to make a Clean and Simple Card using white and one other color ....So I chose white and black and added a bit of bling for sparkle...Elvis loved his bling bling...I went thru my papers to see if I had any that was just black and white and found this funky print that I thought fit the 70s theme...I sure have missed getting in on the challenges and it feels great to be back! Thanks so much for stopping by today...Thank you thank you very much (in my best Elvis impersonation)...
Supplies: Image, DCWV Papers, Pop Dots, Bling
Ok now you know I have to post some Elvis from the "Thats The Way It Is" /"Vegas" Era so I will post one of my favorites..Polk Salad Annie (Sexy baby!)

2 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

Awesome Elvis card! Love the black & white paper you used!

Susan Raihala said...

That paper is perfect...looks like something Elvis would have embroidered and blinged on a costume, LOL! Fab card, and welcome back!