Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trick or Treat Time...


Long time since I last posted and its almost time for Trick or Treat!  I dug into my Halloween stash and found some great punch outs my Aunt Lori sent me...Crooked fences and bats and boos! Lots of Orange and Black Baubles too (hey that rhymes)...I even found some old papers from Targets dollar spot to use on this card....I LOVE this cute little mouse on its way to get some treats....Anyone else out there having fun making some cards for Halloween?  Feel free to leave a link under the comments section if you like...Have a great week!! Thanks for stopping by...
Supplies:  Papers by Target, SU and Recollections, Punches by Martha Stewart, Baubles by Recollections, Penny Black Stamp

1 comment:

PennyH said...

Hi Cookie!!! So glad to see you posted! Cute Halloween card! This little mouse image is so adorable!