Thursday, October 25, 2012

Post for Penny...

Todays post is dedicated to Penny!  We both love the cute 3-D embellishements that Recollections has out especially during the holidays...And we really love it when they are on sale!  I had some Halloween paper in my stash that I thought went well with these cute owls who are dressed and ready to go Trick or Treating....Simple and Fast...my favorite kind of card...And thanks to Penny for always stopping by to give me such kind words....I really appreciate you!!  Have a great day....
Supplies:  Embellishments by Recollections, Papers by SU and Target and Pop Dots by Recollections

1 comment:

PennyH said...

Awwww, thanks! I feel so honored! I love seeing what you create with these adorable 3D embellishments. I'm so glad to see your back posting on your blog. I've missed your posts! But I completely understand...sometimes we all get a little busy with our everyday lives. ;)