Thursday, January 20, 2011

A big bunch of love...


A big bunch of love is what I have for this stamp set from Penny Black!! Isnt he cute! His name is Miles and he is part of the Mimi and Miles Set...I had a request to make a Valentine card but they wanted it to be a boy and this Miles image fit the request perfectly! My all time favorite thing to do on a card is cut out and pop up portions of the image...I first cut out and popped up Miles hat then one of my toughest critics said "you should pop up the roses too"....So I did and I decided I do like it better especially with that tiny little tag bent slightly as if it were blowing in the breeze...Below is a close up of the parts I popped up...Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!
Supplies: Penny Black Miles and Mimi Set, Momento Black Ink, Copics, Pop Dots, Chalk , Paper by DCWV and Recollections

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Awww, I love the little boy version, Cookie! The cap and roses look wonderful with all that dimension!