Saturday, January 8, 2011

Betsy Bluebell Part Two....

Hi! Hope your having a great weekend! I wanted to share another card I made using the Penny Black set "Betsy Bluebell"...Similar layout but different papers and colors...On this one I left the ladybug visible instead of covering it up with a popped up flower like in the previous post however I did pop up some flowers to give the bouquet fullness and I also outlined the image with the cool shadow copic...She is so fun to color! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Supplies: Penny Black Betsy Bluebell Set,Papers by Recollections, MM and SU, Ribbon by Offray, Pop Dots, Copics, Watercolors by Kimberly, and Blender Pen

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Darling! Love how you popped some of the flowers!

marilynprestonn said...

These are sweet images and you showcased it so beautifuly Cookie! I love your little sentiment, the way it's just put there like a note. Cool and adorable card. :)Peggyxo

JulieHRR said...

TOO cute, Cookie!!! *hug*

Emily Leiphart said...

I can see why you love this image so much! I love her red dress against the yellow gingham!