Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fancy Reindeer (CAS Style)

I have so much fun making cards with these great embellishments by Recollections...Two reasons...One they are only 99 cents! And Two they are so fast, easy and yet I still think they look good...Its an instant gratification! When I saw this pretty reindeer with the gold and red I had to get one and try it out...Now I wish I would have got alot more...Its a die cut acetate so it gives it a floating feel too...Maybe Michaels has some more left....For 99 cents and being you can make them fast they are great to have on hand...Hope your having fun making your holiday cards! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Supplies: Embellishment by Recollections, Paper by SU and Recollections...Thats it!

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - your flaoting reindeer in gold and red is so elegant! You certainly made the right setting to showcase him so beautifully.

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my goodness, wow, this is stunning! I love all the shine!

Samantha Post said...

I love Recollections! They have good stuff to be so cheap and it looks good!