Saturday, November 13, 2010

Attention Elvis Fans!

Hi! Ok I am reposting this card because I wanted to get the word out there for any Elvis fans that may stop by my little ole blog....I looked high and low to find anyone who comes close to portraying Elvis in concert and NOBODY in my opinion does it better than "Shawn Klush" I found him by one day looking through alot of different Tribute Artists out there and was so tickled to find him...He will be coming to Florida for the first time and I wanted to spread the word....If you like Elvis its a must see show I cant wait!!...Here is the info on it...

Nov. 20 + 21 – Shawn Klush performs at The Wesley Chapel Center for the Arts, 30651 Wells Rd, Wesley Chapel, Fl. Tickets on Sale Now! Don't miss your chance to see Shawn Klush on Tour in Florida. Click here for tickets and information.
And here is a Shawn Klush Video for you to see for yourself!

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, Cookie, I'm not an Elvis fan but your card is amazing! I love the black and white!!