Thursday, April 29, 2010

Garden of Life...

Hi! Theres a challenge over at SCS to use chipboard on your card....Everytime I go to Michaels I always go to the dollar bins to see what goodies they have that I can use to make a quick card. I found this cute chipboard by Mary Engelbreit on my last visit paired it with some pretty paper and button and ribbon and popped it up for dimension...I love these colors together, reminds me of springtime...Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by...Have a great day!
Supplies: Chipboard by Mary Engelbreit, Pop Dots, Buttons, Ribbon, Papers

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie, what a delightfully pretty card. This is absolute adorable and simply makes my heart sing. I just love it and can't take my eyes off of it. You make the prettiest things.

Susan Raihala said...

Dang, Cookie. You always find the coolest ready-made stuff and turn it into cards that look so perfectly pulled together and coordinated and fantastic. How DO you do it?!?!?