Friday, April 23, 2010

Daisy Jane...

Have I told you guys how much I LOVE these Digi Images by Heather Ellis? Yeah I did...but these Pure Innocence girls are so sweet! On this image she has a heart adorning her hair but I punched out a small flower to mimic the daisies in the paper and then remembered I had a stamp of a basket full of daisies I used to hang off a jumper and thread through the white ribbon...Looks like springtime! And I named this card after one of my all time favorite songs...I am a romantic sappy love song girl...Remember America and the song they had out called "Daisy Jane"...Heres a video to take you back....*sigh*

2 comments:

Angie said...

Darling card! Thanks for the memories with the America video. I found myself singing along, and surprised myself that I remembered the lyrics. Have a great weekend.
Angie

Susan Raihala said...

Your little basket embellishment is WONDERFUL!!!! Gotta use my jump rings more...that is to say, at all, LOL!