Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Little Gardener...

Yep its another Pure Innocence Digi Image...I just think she is so sweet! On this one I cut out the images and popped up the girl and the seed packets...I found the seed package image online and resized them and then added an Elzybell flower stamp I had and a bit of white gel pen to the centers...The watering can was added to the ribbon with a jumper ring...I am so glad spring is here! I love it...Easter is just around the corner...Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Supplies: Pure Innocence Digi Image by Heather Ellis, Flower Seed Package, Elzybells Flower Stamp, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Jumper Ring, Watercolor Pencils, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Love these colors, and what a darling image. Spring will soon be here!