Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fore!

My husband loves to golf but doesnt get to very often...This would make a great card for Fathers Day or Birthday...for the guy in your life...I started to put a tiny white pearl over the golf ball for fun but I wasnt sure if it would look right since it doesnt have dents in it...maybe I will try it anyway...I added some silver sakura stardust pen to the golf club and it sparkles in person...I am hoping to get some blog hopping done this week I havent been on as much...I hope your having a wonderful day today and a great week coming up! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Hugs...Cookie
Supplies: Stampendous Stamps, DCWV and Halcraft Papers, Watercolor Pencils by Kim, Blender Pen, Pop Dots, Sakura Stardust Pen in Silver
Caddyshack comes to mind for this golf card so heres a clip of the movie for you!

1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Just perfect for a golfer, love your 'fore you' sentiment too! Great job!