Friday, January 15, 2010

XO with Polka Dots...

Oh boy I guess I am still not over making Valentines cards....lol....I have had so much fun with them! Heres one using some foam letters, bling and black and white polka dot paper...For those of you that know I am an Elvis fan I have to show you this video of the cake cutting ceremony of Elvis 75th Birthday....Wow I freaked out when I saw how much Benjamin (Elvis Grandson whos cutting the cake) looks like his GrandDad Elvis...Hes tall and has that same look on his face...only 18! Yikes he is going to be a hunk when he gets older... Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT Weekend! Now heres the video (if you go to 58 seconds into it you can see Benjamin cutting the cake)



2 comments:

TrishG said...

Very lovely. Love the colors, the popped up panel and the bling.

Patty Gorka said...

Cute Valentine's Day card, I still have a few more to make. Love the bling too!