Sunday, January 10, 2010

true love doves...

I have gotten carried away with Valentine cards this past week...I wanted to combine my Martha Stewart Dove Punch and Stampin Ups Heart Punch to make a Valentine card...I ended up using the negative part of the heart punch and using pop dots raised it up off the red behind it, then added my doves using pop dots too so it has a 3-D effect...Not sure if it shows up in the photo as much as real life but it has alot of depth to it in person...I had a vellum sentiment and ended up using it in a tag style on the card...This card was so fun and easy to make! Have a wonderful week! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies: Halcraft and DCWV Papers, Vellum Sentiment, Martha Stewart Dove Punch, Stampin Up Heart Punch, Pop Dots

4 comments:

TrishG said...

Very beautiful. Love the punches and the vellum tag. Another great one!

Gabriela said...

Stunning! Absolutely breath taking, Cookie! Where do you find the vellum sentiments? I adore your cards and this one in particular is calling my name. Hugs from Gabriela.

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Cookie!!!!!! The vellum tag is so perfect, as are those doves. So inspiring!

Anonymous said...

wowee.
this is PERFECTION. :)