Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandson!

Todays is my Grandsons Birthday!! He is two years old! And the cutest boy ever! I made this card for him...On the inside it says "Your finally two!" A sentiment my son his Uncle came up with to go with "Hooray For You' on the outside...I cant wait till the party tonight! Have a Great Weekend Everyone! Happy Birthday Grandson!!!!! We LOVE you!!!!
Supplies: Stampin Up Nice and Easy Notes, Stazon Black Ink, Button Brads, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Gingham Ribbon, Pop Dots, Halcraft and DCWV Papers
Now in honor of his love for Spongebob heres one of his favorite songs!

6 comments:

Gabriela said...

...and a very happy birthday to the little guy! Your paper tole-ing on this card is marvelous, Cookie. I love the added dimension.

...absorbant and yellow and porous is he! ...our favorite song in our house.

paige said...

Cute, cute card! I have always loved this mouse stamp!

Julie Ranae said...

I have 3 grandsons of which, 2 of them LOVE Spongebob!

Stopped by via SCS to see what's new!

MarionsMadMoments said...

A really lovely card Cookie, do hope your grandson has a great birthday.

Marion x

Dawn said...

Great card! Love those popped drawers! He is really cute!

LaLatty said...

What a super cute card for your grandson! Thanks for sharing the SpongeBob theme song with me, now I can't get that song out of my head...LOL