Wednesday, April 8, 2009

love...

Well here goes my attempt at posting one of the cards I made over at SCS today for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge..... I used the "love" sentiment by folding it over a piece of cream cardstock and taping it on the back so you cant see the tape I found a pack of different sentiments at the dollar section at the craft store I LOVE the dollar section!...This MS Butterfly punch has been busy at my house lately too its such a great way to dress up a card by adding it and a touch of bling...Thanks for stopping by! Hugs...Cookie :)

Supplies: Papers Halcraft and DCWV Cardstock and Spring Mat Pac, Colorbok Vellum Sentiment,MS Three in One Butterfly Punch, Gingham Ribbon,Gems,Cuttlebug and CB Swiss Dots Folder, and Pop Dots

8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Cookie, on venturing out into the world of blogging!

Love this wonderful card!! Great bright colors and delightful punched butterflies showcased so beautifully on your fabulous designer paper!!

Rebecca said...

I "love" the colors in this card! Great layout, and the cuttlebug background looks terrific. Have fun blogging!

Teresa said...

Pretty card!

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo and the MS Butterflies are the perfect touch!TFS
Congrats on your new blog!
Hugs, Connie

Kristi said...

Welcome to the blogging world...I'm new, too!
Love your card!

punchaddict said...

Congrats on the new blog and a very pretty card!

elizabeth said...

Welcome to the blogging world Cookie!
A beautiful card, as always :)

HUGS xxx

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

I'm head over heals over this card. I just love your little splash of DP and those darling butterflies. Don't let this get out, but I'm coveting your card. Big time.