Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easters Here!

Good morning everyone! Its Easter!!! One of my favorite times of the year behold all things are new again :)...I wanted to share another card I made where I combined Elzybells and Stampin Up....I used this Wheel Barrow by Elzybells and a retired set by SU that has this cute little bunny...I cut him out and found him a nice spot next to the barrow...I used a pom pom and chalked it up grey for his tail, then used my postage scissors to make some grass...theres also a black brad added to the center of the wheel...This is one of my favorite Floral images by Elzybells....its so versatile and fun to color!


Supplies: Elzybells Wheel Barrow, SU Hello Spring, DCWV, Halcraft Paper, Stazon Ink Black, Ribbon,Pop Dots,Postage Scissors,Kimberly Watercolor Pencils, Tombow Blender Pen, Pom Pom, Pebbles Chalks,MM Blk. Brad

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute card x

Pauline said...

Hi Cookie - I'd just like to say how much I love your cards. Your style is so fresh and pretty. Great to see you blogging.
x

Stephanie said...

Hi Cookie, Love seeing you cards in Elzybells showcase and even enter my own the other week (wedding photo style with the bride & groom). Thanks for you comment about and I will be visiting you blog often as I love you style. Good Luck with the blogging. Stephanie

Kathy said...

Love your card Cookie! Congratulations on your new blog! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

Melzie said...

Happy blogging!! Great stuff already!! :) Found ya via your SCS link!