Saturday, December 12, 2020

Nice List


 Just finished up my Christmas cards for 2020 and mailed them today.  I was so wanting to add the snow drifts on all of them but due to personal issues I didnt have enough time.  I wanted to post one with the snow drifts (it doesnt show up in the pic but sakura silver pen was added on the caps for shimmer.)  Thanks to my Aunt Lori who gave me this adorable set and die cuts by Birdie Brown and on My Favorite Things store.  Because of Aunt Lori everyone will get this sweet Santa!  I added a pom pom on his hat and sakura pen on his buckle.  Dimensions were used on Santa n the snow drifts and the polka dot paper was a great backdrop for a look like snow is falling.

Supplies: MFT Birdie Brown Stamp n Die Cut Set, Copics, Sakura Stardust Pen, Pop Dots, Recollections papers, Snow Drifts Die Cut and Pom Pom.


No comments: