Monday, April 20, 2015

April Showers...

Hi!  I finally got around to playing in another challenge over at SCS....The theme is "April Showers" and I found this adorable silhouette of a couple under an umbrella...I printed it out then traced around the umbrella on red card stock so I could cut it out and pop it up with pop dots....The very tips are taped a bit so the middle comes out the furthest for a 3-D effect...I only had three of these bling teardrops that I thought would be great for the raindrops!  Wish I had more but I went with what I had putting the focus on the right and having one drop about to hit her foot....A bit of black cardstock in each corner to give it a bit of a contemporary look....Hope you like it!  And yes it is raining here in Florida!  Hope you are all doing well....Hugs...
Supplies:  Image, Red Cardstock by SU, Pop Dots, Teardrop Bling by Recollections