Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Cilla!


Happy Birthday Cilla!!!  On this day at 7:20 PM you came into the world...I was just reading through your baby book and remembering that night like it was yesterday...I went to the hospital at 5AM and you arrived at 7:20PM.  The Dr. came into the room and asked me what name I had decided on and I told him I wasnt sure if I wanted to name you Cassie or Priscilla he said "Im not sure about Cassie but Priscilla is very nice" and I thought so too!  You were so calm and looking all around at everyone so closely. I remember it all like yesterday you had so much hair!  It was so exciting to wake up everyday to see you!  Now that you are a Mom I know you know what I mean its a wonderful feeling and one of the best days of my life... We are hoping you are having a wonderful day....We love and miss you very much....I wish we were all together to celebrate....Love you, Mom, Rick and Ricky...

A card for Cilla...


Flowers for your Birthday!! We love you!!

                                  

No comments: