Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mimi at the Beach...

Hi!  Hope you are having a great summer so far...Looks like Mimi is...Isn't she cute...This is from the stamp set called "Fun in the Sun" by Penny Black...I inked it up for the first time last night and had some fun...All made possible by my Aunt Lori who gave me this set for my birthday...Thanks Aunt Lori you are so SWEET!!  I found a cute flip flop in my stash that I had gotten a while back at Walmart that along with some jute I separated to give it a more tattered look and its not so bulky when I tie it on...Some brads and two flowers put together with a coordinating brad gives it a bit of a tropical look...The image was stamped twice so I could cut out her sunglasses and pop them up, my favorite technique to do...Thanks so much for stopping by and the sweet comments you all left on my return...Great to be back!! Hugs, Cookie


Supplies: Fun in Sun Set by Penny Black, Ink by Momento, Copics, SU Brads, Prismas, Pop Dots, Jute, Flip Flop and Papers by DCWV Stack

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

What a darling Mimi card you've created Cookie. I adore your work and am so happy you share it with your readers. Hugs!