Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Recollections 2011 Part Two...

Hey! Hope you are doing great on this day before Thanksgiving....I told you I had some more Recollections to share with you from the 2011 Collection...Just like my previous post this is just as simple and it gets! I even used the exact same layout as it comes in the package...Other than taking them off and placing them on white cardstock and matting them...When you have something as cute as these embellishments you just let them speak for themselves...Clean and Simple...Hey Penny I always think of you when I post these cause I know how much you love the Recollections stickers too! Have a great day everyone and a Wonderful Thanksgiving!
Supplies: Paper by SU and Recollections, Embellishments by Recollections

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This card is fabulous! I love the clean design and bright colors! :)

PennyH said...

This is so pretty!!! Your so right...I love these & I absolutely love seeing what you make with them. I went to another Michaels & they were 50% off. So of course I bought a couple more. I didn't get this one though. Maybe next time. :)

SueB said...

I have a cardinal collector in my immediate family and she'd LOVE this card; thanx for the inspiration and tip on where to find them!