Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Bird-Day!

Hi! Hope you are doing well...Over at SCS they have a Clean and Simple challenge using puns...Heres the link if you want to play along...Theres some great cards over there! One of my favorite things to do is take a stamp that is small and make it bigger and thats what I did here...I used to see stamps and think "That would be so cute if it were just bigger" cause some of them are so small especially the dollar stamps...Then it hit me! I can stamp it, scan it and resize it to any size I want! And thats what I did with this dollar stamp I got a while back...On this card I cut out the cage and punched a hole to string ribbon through the top added some blue chalk for sky then computer generated the Happy Bird-Day to make a banner...The clouds were punches my Aunt Lori sent me that I have been dying to use...This was a fun card to make and super simple! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great week!
Supplies: Stamp by Studio G, Paper by Recollections, Ribbon, Pop Dots and Cloud Punches

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - your little bird cage card is adorable - I adore the sponged blue sky and clouds.

Emily Leiphart said...

So beautiful, Cookie! I love your sponged sky.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!