Tuesday, March 22, 2011

At the Cafe...

Hi! I hope today finds you well! I just LOVE these Mimi Stamps by Penny Black...The sets are so versatile and come with several stamps in the set so you can mix and match...My only wish is that they come out with a Miles version of this set...Everytime I make a card using Mimi my hairdresser says I wish it was a guy instead of a girl...So I am hoping they come out with some more Miles sets...On this one I used three of the stamps to make this scene of Mimi enjoying some java with her cute dog near by at the cafe...I added a bit of bling on the dogs collar for fun..I popped up different portions for dimension (Her beret,the dog, the coffee cup and the cafe sign). My FCM (Fairy Craft Mother) got me this adorable set...I hope she doesnt see this card cause its going to her house...If you do Aunt Lori...Thank you so much for getting this set for me...I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today! You can find this set here...
Supplies: Penny Black Mimi in Paris Set, Stazon Black Ink, Pop Dots, Bling, Papers by SU, Recollections and DCWV, Watercolor Pencils and Copics and Ribbon

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - this is absolutely adorable. I just love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is the sweetest, Cookie! I love all the dimension in this little scene.