Thursday, February 10, 2011

Clean and Simple Flowers...

Hi! Its raining here in the Sunshine State...I hope we get some sunshine soon...But until then I wanted to share this happy, sunny card with you...There is a challenge over at SCS to make a clean and simple card using these colors...I thought the boldness of the font went well with the black brads in the center of the flowers...A quick and easy clean and simple card that you can use your tucked away flowers on...Hope you like it! Have a great day!!
Supplies: Paper, Prismas, Brads, Pop Dots and Sentiment

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and colorful!

Kathy and Bobber-Wobbers said...

Love this card - so clean and simple and HAPPY!

Gabriela said...

Cookie - I am head over heels over your flower card. It is just perfect. Gosh you have quite an eye for composition and color. Hugs to you my friend.

Susan Raihala said...

I adore this, Cookie!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Cookie! It's the perfect CAS card!

Anonymous said...

Cookie you have done such a creative work its looking amazing...
Plastic card printing
Plastic cards