Friday, December 17, 2010

Be Jolly...

Hi! Are you done with all your holiday stuff? I am almost done...and I have five more cards to make that will be going out Monday....I did almost 60 this year! My list got a bit bigger....Today I wanted to share a card that I made a while back using chipboard...I LOVE chipboard its so fun to use and gives such a nice touch...A bit of bling was added to the wreath for sparkle and I made a bow to add for fun too...I paired it all up with some Designer Christmas Paper from Debbie Mumm. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Hugs..
Supplies: Chipboard, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Papers DCWV and Debbie Mumm, Bling by A Muse

3 comments:

TrishG said...

Very pretty. Love the JOY card in the next post too.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet and perfect, Cookie! Merry Christmas!!

marilynprestonn said...

Wow, just love your card. I wish you a very happy new year. Wanted to say that I love that videot and the spirit of togetherness it gives.

Hugs, Peggyxo