Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trick or Treat Fun...

Hi! I have been having so much fun making Halloween cards...There are so many cute papers and the colors are so fun to work with...This card was made using some DP from Martha Stewarts Halloween stack...I combined it with this cute Penny Black stamp her images are always so cute! One of my favorite stamp companies! I popped up the paws and bag on the cat and added some sakura sparkle to the bags...I love outlining my images with the cool gray copic for dimension...Dont forget about the contest coming up on Friday night at 9pm eastern...A $10 Dollar Michaels Gift Card is up for grabs! I will post a card at that time and the first person to correctly guess who it is on the front of the card will win! If more than one person guesses at the exact time then there will be a drawing...Get it on the fun! Thanks so much for stopping by...Have a great day...
Supplies: Papers by DCWV and Martha Stewart, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Copic, Penny Black Stamp, Pop Dots, Stazon Black Ink, Sakura Glitter Pen, and Ribbon

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Cookie, this card made me laugh! I love the kitty with her treat bag and the little mouse wearing a pumpkin on his head.