Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Everything!

Hi! I hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend! I found these two stamps at Michaels in the dollar bin...I have always wanted a birdcage stamp so I had to get this cute little guy...The sentiment was a dollar too and I thought the "g" in everything would be a great place to hang the cage from with a jumper ring, I tied a tiny black bow and used a glue dot to hold it in place....I made it "Clean and Simple"...my favorite style! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week!
Supplies: Paper by Halcraft and DCWV, Stamps by Studio G (Michaels Dollar Bin), Stazon Black Ink, Pop Dots, Jumper Ring, Watercolor Pencil and Black Ribbon

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

What a darling card, Cookie. I have some bird cage cards auto-scheduled to post later on in the week and I HATE the branch I mounted them on. Your rendition is perfect!

Cookie said...

Gabi I see your comment under my dashboard but not under the card...Thanks for the sweet comment!!

Susan Raihala said...

YES! You are, undoubtedly, a jump-ring genius. Must get birdcage stamp of my own and do this very thing!

Angie said...

Why can't I find such cute stamps in the dollar bins at Michael's? You've renewed my faith, and I'll search more diligently from now on! Beautiful card, as usual.
Angie in Utah