Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome little one...


Hi! Hope everyone is having a great week so far...Its been rainy and cool here in the Sunshine State today...I wanted to share with you a baby card I made using the K&Company Flip Pack, I found it at Walmart for only 4 bucks! It has three clotheslines (this is one) and several other goodies in either blue for boy or pink for girls...It makes a fun and very quick card for someone who may have just had a baby! So if your in need of a quick card keep these type embellishments in your stash...Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day....
Supplies: Paper by Halcraft and DCWV, Embellishment by K&Company, Sentiment by K&Company, Pop Dots by All Night Media

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - I ABSOLUTELY love this. I have a "thing" for clotheslines as it is. This is just wonderful.