Thursday, December 17, 2009

Got Coal?

Heres another chipboard card using the same layout but I put the snowflake at the bottom instead and left off the ribbon...I have held on to this Santa DP for too long, I think its so cute and went well with the chipboard colors...I hope you dont have any coal in your stocking this year...hehe...Have a Wonderful Day! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment I really appreciate it! Hugs...Cookie
Supplies: Chipboard, Pop Dots, Snowflake Charm, Bling,DCWV Papers

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - I just LOVE this card AND your post title. I am guessing the contemporary Santa background might be designer paper, but I'm not sure. All I know is that this card is fabulous.

Susan Raihala said...

LOL, no way are you getting coal in YOUR stocking, Cookie! You've been a very good girl...sharing your toys and talent with the rest of us on your blog since April. Bless you, and have a very merry, coal-free Christmas!!

JulieHRR said...

Oh, Cookie! This is just so cute--made me giggle, too! *hugs* and I wish you the merriest of Christmases, girl!