Friday, October 2, 2009

Whimsical Christmas Tree...

Hi! Ready for a change? I am breaking away from the Halloween cards I have been posting to show you the card I made for two challenges over at SCS....One of those challenges was to make a Christmas Tree card...and the other one was to make a card using the colors Pink Blue and Green in CAS style...so I combined both challenges and came up with this card...Its my Whimsical Christmas Tree card...I LOVE the Non-Traditonal colors that are out at Christmas, the color combinations are so refreshing and still so pretty! I used my scallop punch to assemble my tree then added some pink and blue bling for sparkle...
Supplies: Paper by Paper Trey and DCWV, Pop Dots, Bling and Marvy Scallop Punch
Now I have to post one of my favorite Christmas shows of all time!! Puts a tear in my eye everytime...

2 comments:

Ann said...

SO fun and festive!

Debbie said...

I absolutely love this! It's such a refreshing change from the fall stuff I'm seeing everywhere and the colors are awesome.