Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hoo Loves Ya Baby!


For the challenge over at
SCS to make a Bright and Bold card I chose to use a hot pink mat and some bright bling! I just got this stamp recently when I had a 50% off coupon from Michaels...This stamp was really calling out to me! I LOVE the Hero Art stamps that they are carrying right now! I cut out and popped up the owl and the flowers and added bling for sparkle and kept it clean and simple...In the words of Kojak..."Hoo loves ya baby?" (Well sorta)
Have a wonderful day! Hugs! Cookie :D

Supplies: Hero Arts Stamp, Stazon Black Ink, Watercolor Pencils by Kimberly, SU Blender Pen, Pop Dots, Bling

7 comments:

Pauline said...

This is totally cute, love the bling too :o)

Ann said...

That owl is too cute, and the bling? Fabulous!

Gabriela said...

Wow! Just look at all that detailed and precise trimming of the toiled flowers and owl. Your colors are marvelous too!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Cookie - just love your style.
x

Dawn said...

Beautiful! Love those sparklys!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh how fun! I love HA stamps, too. The way you popped the parts of this darling card is FANTASTIC!

Jennie M said...

Oh man, this is CUTE!! I am loving the Hero Arts stamps at Michael's too, you are making me want to run down there and get this one!! :)