Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ribbon Framed Butterflies

Hey!
Well its not raining here as much and I think the sun is starting to show up more often whoohoooo...I like to try and post a couple of times a week so while I get some new cards photographed I thought I would post a challenge I did a while back on SCS, it was to make a ribbon frame...It was really easy so if you go here you can check it out and if you have time give it a try! I stamped the image twice then cut out the butterflies and watches so I could pop them up for dimension, a black brad was added to the center of the large watch...I added glaze to the face of the watches so it gives it a glass effect (sorry it doesnt show up in the photo) This is a stamp I saw at Joanns for a long time and then decided to finally get it...Everytime I saw it I kept thinking of how fun it would be to make a card with it...so here it is....Thanks for stopping by! Hugs....Cookie :)
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Supplies: Stamp: Inkadinkado Time Flies, Ink Stazon Black, Paper DCWV, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, SU Chalk, Glaze and brad

3 comments:

Ann said...

Wowzers! This is gorgeous! Your butterfly, the ribbon frame, and the colors are fantastic!

Pauline said...

Great card, lovely layout and colours, well done :o)

Jennie M said...

WOW! This card is absolutely stunning!! I love it!!